The outline Health and Safety Policy of the company is to:
– Provide and maintain a healthy working environment at all times.
– Ensure adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities, this includes communication with clients and any use of sub-contractors.
– Provide all required instruction, training, supervision and other relevant health and safety information to employees.
– Ensure that all employees are competent in the work activities they are engaged in.
– Continue to consult with and update employees on all Health and Safety issues.
– Provide, as a minimum, ‘generic’ risk assessments for all common tasks engaged in by employees where risk is involved and potential danger has been identified.
– Encourage all employees to take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself , fellow employees and all persons accordingly and to report any hazard which cannot be controlled personally to appropriate personnel.
Director, Environmental Geology and Geotechnical Consultants Ltd.
26th June 2011